Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whip it Good!

Oh the anticipation!
My turn!
How do I look?
At any given point during the day Isaac will decide he's low on sugar, run to the refridgerator, grab the whipcream can, bring it to me and say "One squirt please!" As I relent and am about to give a dallop he makes sure to add "BIG one!"
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bill said...

You are such a bad mom! I can't believe you let your kids have sugar like that! I'm turning you in to social services!! ;)- ANYTHING TO MAKE THEM STOP WHINING...RIGHT?

Chiara said...

Oh shoot...Bill HATES it when I do that. Sorry...that first comment was me. Bill would never say such mean things! ;)-

The Thornburgs said...

Hey Katie, I love reading you blog about your boys, I couldn't believe you had 3 boys! Well I am with ya girl...just found out we are having our 3rd boy! ;) Thank you for inspiring me...have a great day!

Kelly said...

Funny stuff. Your boys are da best!

Lars said...

It's funny when you put enough in that they can't close their mouth and actually swallow. Well it's funny to my...like when it's my older brother.