Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Mother's Day
I am a mother! My friend Camille called me a seasoned mother of 3 the other day and I later thought to myself "Just call me Mrs. Dash." Although I have these 3 boys, I don't know seasoned I really am. I think I've got the basic salt and pepper down pretty good but I have no idea when to use saffron. For mother's day Rob got me flowers, breakfast in bed, and a lovely card from him and the boys. At church we got delicious chocolates (that Zekie swiped 3/4 of) and all and it was happy, peaceful day. I am grateful I have the opportunity to be a mother. I love my boys dearly and know how lucky I am to be able to raise them. I'm also soo thankful to have an amazing mother who has taught me countless things. She is a fabulous Bre"nanny", generous, loving, patient and fun! I love her and admire her. Hooray for Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Thanks for the collage and the lovely tribute. I love your blog updates and pics! Love, BIG Brenanny~~~
PS.....I'm glad you got a shot of the "twins."
Those are great pictures of mom and the boys. I call Brenanny on Valentines Day 2010 :)
Katie, you look great, esp as a mom of three! I'm glad you had a great mother's day. Take care!
Post a Comment