Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day Out With Thomas!

 


"I saw the biggest, Biggest, BIGGEST Thomas ever!!" Zekie proclaimed to EVERYONE who would listen for weeks after the event. We went to the Heber Valley Railway where they have a Day Out With Thomas in which they slap a huge Thomas the Tank Engine face on a real engine and the adventure begins. Zekie anticipated this day more than any other of his life. Christmas...his birthday...nothing compared to the excitement he had for Thomas day. We had to mark off every calendar day. Exclaim great enthusiam everytime we passed the billboard. AND tell every living soul that we were going to see the BIGGEST THOMAS EVER! Namaste Thomas day.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Chiara said...

hahaha - I wish I could have been there. Nothing makes my day like an excited Zeekie! He is the most excited child I've ever met!! I just love it!

Kelly said...

I had been waiting for this post with anticipation. What a fun day for your boys!

Kelly said...

Forgot to mention your hat. It is so fitting for the local. I have such a stylish older sister!

Julianne said...

I can see why Zeekie talked about Thomas so much. Holy Cow! That's the biggest Thomas I've ever seen too. Always love your posts and seeing how much fun your family is having.

shabba shabba said...

I had to do a double-take at the post title. I was thinking "Why that nasty Thomas -- he NEVER comes to visit ME!!" Except that one time he flew to Jordan to visit me.

But you were talking about the train. Of course.

Somer said...

Jack is so jealous. He has to keep looking at the pictures and he wants to see Thomas again and again. So now he is climbing all over me because I took him away from the Thomas pictures, so I will have to go back.