The skiing was fun, but the best part of the day was talking the day away with Andrea. She is one of those friends where even if you don't see them for a loooooooong time you can just pick up right where you left off and become instant friends again. It was a perfect day...other than the wicked sunburn I suffered with for the next week or so. Oh well...it just gave me an excuse to talk about my fun adventure when people asked about my bright red, peely face!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Skiing at Park City
Two months ago (I know, I know, I'm trying to catch up)... my friend Andrea and I went skiing up at Park City. It was a blast!! I grew up skiing with my Dad a lot and now that I'm a mom and married to a golfer (not a skiier) I rarely go. Also I rarely see my great friend Andrea who I knew in my old ward when we were both freshly marrieds. Anyhoo, all of this rareness made for quite the special occasion and I loved every second of it. It was a beautiful day...very sunny and crystal clear. The picture of course doesn't do the view justice, but it was soo awe inspiring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Man that takes me back to when I was puking all night long. No fair! I really wanted to go!
Hey -- I don't recognized the 3rd kid in the pictures along the side of our blog and the 2nd kid is looking kind of young. Any newer pictures you can add? :)
I remember the sun being quite intense up there. Ouch. Glad you could put those skiing tickets to good use!
Post a Comment