Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whatever Keeps Them Entertained

Thanks to Grandma (who is no longer teaching piano) we are the lucky LUCKY recipients of a Yamaha Clavinova piano. It is by far the most expensive toy my boys have and they absolutely LOVE it! Each and every day any one of my boys will climb up onto the piano bench and get their favorite demo song playing. Isaac's favorite by far is "Do Re Mi" and he just can't help himself from running and dancing around the room in big circles. I never know what Zekie will be in the mood for...anything from a little "Love Story" to a patriotic "Battle Hymn of the Republic".
I just couldn't decide which one of these pictures I liked better. The top one is just so funny with his little "cheese" smile and the bottom one truly shows the joy he experiences with each song that he loves. Caleb can seriously get his groove on too...not to be outdone by his brothers.
Just look at that posture. I'm signing him up! This piano has really saved my life. Caleb thinks he needs to be hauled as often as possible. I often tell Rob about Caleb's proclaimed "hot lava" days when his feet are not allowed to touch the ground! The Clavinova is the perfect solution: I don't have to hold him AND his feet don't touch the ground. It's amazing.

3 comments:

Chiara said...

hahaha - "hot lava" days. Perfect word for it! You should hook a swing from your ceiling in your family room and kitchen....just let him swing all day. It might even put him to sleep too! :)

Julianne said...

Caleb really knows how to rock out on that piano! Cute video

Kelly said...

Nice moves. You are right. He has amazing posture!