Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Twins
My favorite story involving the twins lately goes a little something like this. Caleb wanted to know if he could go across the street to our neighbor "Sammy's" house. I said sure, but to make sure he looked BOTH ways before he crossed the street and that Isaac and I would be watching through the window to make sure he did. He said OK! and set off. Sure enough he approached the street and very deliberately looked left...then right...and then DOWN...and did his usual fist punching to the sky dance the rest of the way across the street. That kid's hilarious, but the best part of the story is that Isaac starting busting a gut saying "Did you see that?! Caleb looked DOWN. Like a car was going to come up through the road and hit him! Hahahahaha!" I love that Isaac thinks Caleb is as funny as I do :) Ahh, twins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That made me laugh out loud. Hehe
Cutie tight twins with sunkissed heads. Love Isaac's humor:)
Post a Comment