Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Isaac first day of Butterfly class
Isaac has been counting down the days to go back to Ms. Holly's preschool! Only this year he has graduated from the Catapillar class and has become a butterfly!
All of Isaac's best buds are in his class but Paigey (the cute girl on the far right) is his favorite! Isaac also adores his teacher Ms. Holly and we just had to go visit her on Labor day because he missed her too much.
Isaac had got his "camera smile" down...which means I need to tickle him during photoshoots to get his real Squeaks smile to come out. Such a handsome and smart boy.
Part of the reason Isaac's been counting down the days to preschool is because Zekie's been coming home from preschool with lots of treats. Unfortunately Zekie's not very generous and Isaac's been dying for treats of his own. I promised him that as soon as he got to preschool he would have a treat that Zekie wanted and would be able to have it alll to himself. When we went to go pick Isaac up from his first day back he came waltzing out with a great big cookie. Zekie saw it and said "Seriously? Can I have some?" There was a dramatic pause, Isaac held up his pointer finger, wagged it back and forth and proclaimed with a HUGE smile. "NO WAY." Sweet justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I can just see Issac doing that with his finger:) Katie your hair looks radiant in your in your pic!
I like the spikey Squeaks hair...and the spikey attitude:)
Post a Comment