Caleb is in preschool!!! He has been waiting his whole life for this moment. Literally. I had him on the waiting list for Ms. Holly when he was still in the womb. He has been watching and waiting anxiously as his older brother have gone and has been sooo excited to go!
This morning I was in the shower and Caleb surprised me when he threw back the curtain and shouted TODAY I GET TO GO TO PRESCHOOL! It was the first thing on his mind. Then of course we go to drop him off and the nervousness set in. He was not about to get out of the car. Only the promise that I would take him to his favorite place in the world (Maverick gas station) got him out.
One of the reasons Caleb was shy was because he saw this cute black boy and said he was nervous about his "fuzzy" hair. At the end of the day however I asked him who his favorite friend was and he said "I love the brown guy!" Glad he's decided diversity is awesome afterall :)
I love my funny Bebopalicious! Such a grown up boy who was sooo excited to have his very own glue and scissors. Score!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That smile is priceless! I want to hear more about what goes down at the Maverick gas station. He must get something good there.
Caleb's so happy his nose is scrunching! What a cute caterpillar class:)
Post a Comment