Monday, September 5, 2011

Real Fun with REAL Salt Lake Soccer


We decided to be ambitious and attempt going to a Salt Lake Real Soccer game with these three crazies. We scored discounted tickets when we signed up Zekie and Isaac for soccer this year so we decided we were "game" to go to a game. The boys loved all the music, drumming, cheers and confetti and streamers for the first goal of the night. But mostly the treats. It's always about the treats.

This guy made our first soccer experience bonafide. He stood most of the game, yelled all sorts of randomness at the refs and players, tied a streamer around his head, and waved his flag with pride. He was a real REAL fan I'm telling you. Sorry. I definitely admit I did more people watching that soccer watching myself.

Zekie our budding photographer keeps asking me why people pay me to take their picture and not him? I think he's got some pretty good skills as you can see from this fabulous picture he took. Now I just need to teach him Photoshop...

Caleb at one point hit the wall (it was waaay past his bedtime afterall) and neeeeeeeded to have some of the cotton candy the vendors kept taunting him with. Not having any cash with me, me, Zekes, and Baby head off in search of an ATM. We found one, which of course charged us $3.50 to get out money...on top of the cotton candy that cost $5.00. $8.50 was way more than I wanted to spend, but at least it was a 3pack of cotton candy in one bag. THEN Caleb three himself on the ground and demanded that he get the entire bag to himself! Oh, the joy of mothering an exhausted 3 year old. But that was one heck of a sunset :) Rob and Isaac had a wonderful time and we are now checking going to a REAL soccer game off the list. Check!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brenda said...

That is REAL brave of you to take 3 REAL boyz to a REAL game! I'm glad you are documenting their activities, so they know the sacrifes and the stickiness that you have had to endure:)

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Good family fun! Cotton candy really is a save all in most situations!