Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Acts of Kidness


Here is a picture Zekie drew of himself as Hulk and a few items he and any other super techy 5 year would like. An iPad, Xbox, Ipod, bowl of candy ... and a pig!

People keep telling me I'm going to miss the days of small fingerprints around our home. I'm not convinced.

In an attempt to teach our boys some responsibilty we've been working on chores and allowance..complete with banks with dividers for "fun money" aka ice cream truck money, mission fund, and tithing. As you can see here, laundry is the clear favorite in the chore department.

Behold the side of our refridgerator, complete with super hero and candy chore charts, preschool calendars and the ever important Box Tops envelope. It's a boy, boy, boy, boy world!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love Zekie's picture and the laundry duo:) That is an intense set of prints!