Incase you may not be aware, let me inform you. Caleb is not my baby. He's Isaac's baby. Isaac HAS to be the one who gives Caleb his binky and blanket. Caleb's not even allowed to do it. Today at church, this cute little girl, maybe 18 monthsish, looks at Caleb and says "Baby!" Isaac immediately ran in between her and Caleb and said quite forcefully, "NO! That's MY baby!" Hopefully he'll always be this protective of his baby brother. Or maybe he won't need to be once Caleb is twice as big as him. In this picture Isaac has given himself a star on his forehead for being such an amazing artist and is exclaiming "Ta Dah!"
Poor Baby Caleb. First he has to act as a canvas for his crazy 2 year old brother. Second his mom doesn't even bother to wash it off for a couple hours until she has to anyways after he eats. I guess that's just what happens when you're the 3rd child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh, poor poor kid, he's for sure going to have the 3rd kid syndrome. You'd better giddyup on another so he doesn't get the middle child syndrome too.....Way cute though, I'm sure he'll always be protective of him no matter what!
Katie, I love all your boys, but Isaac seriously cracks me up. I'm so glad that you are documenting all his naughtiness!
Post a Comment