Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nick and Erica's Big Day!

My younger brother Nick and his now wife Erica got married on June 11th! These two are sooo in love and it was fun to see them glowing all day. Erica is a great addition to the fam and I especially appreciate her kid skillz. The boys were so excited to come to the temple and join in the festivities. It was a great day.
I'm telling you, these 2 found each other! I offered to let Erica borrow my shoes but as you can see she had a little something different in mind :)
Does anyone know what goes through a Nani's head when she gives a 2 year old a BRIGHT red super frosting cupcake?! I told her she was incharge of clean up.
I guess Isaac must have inspired Nick and Erica with his frosting in the face idea!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brenda said...

A super small sized Squeaks had his pick of anything on the table. He picked the biggest and the brightest and then made a nose dive for it in full Squeaks fashion! What's a nanny to do?

Chiara said...

dude...I want to get married again and wear red converse!! JEALOUS!

Kelly said...

So many fun posts. You are on quite the blog-a-thon. Let me know if you find out a good place to print blogs into book.