Here is Zekie and the Merrills. They are his FAVORITE family in the ward by far and I don't blame him. They are truly awesome...very generous and super social. Luckily for us they have quickly and happily adopted him into their family of Mom, Dad, and 3 girls. Zekie Merrill for the last couple of months has been going home with Katelyn after church (the middle Merril who just turned 11!) and eating lunch and playing the afternoon away. It definitely makes for a peaceful Sunday for us, especially when the other two boys take naps :)
All my blue boys at the temple. Our silent tour was not so silent if you know what I'm saying. During the intro movie Zekie leaned over to me and said "Mama, I love being here." The boys thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the beautiful murals, pictures of Jesus, and gorgeous chandeliers. We got to take our stroller inside which meant there was lots of elevator button pushing as well, which is always a thrill. Although Zekie was happy to be at the temple he was anxious the whole time because he HAD to tell the Bishop something...which always means he has a request for candy. Since we live so close, I was able to help as a temple volunteer and was assigned to take family pictures outside the temple. Later, Rob and I had the opportunity to work as volunteers in the sealing room. It was a wonderful experience! We got to see our friend from college, Heather and her cute growing family AND we had a guy who told us he'd just proposed in the celestial room and wanted to know how to reserve a sealing room to get married :) We love, LOVE the temple!





2 comments:
Caleb's going to catch an Oquirrh Mtn. fly~~ You need to blow up that picture and stick it on your wall!
I think we should call them the Blues Brothers and send them on missions from God.
Post a Comment