Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pinkalicious

A couple months ago, one of Zekie's preschool teachers (that's right I have him enrolled in 2 different preschools) Ms. Holly had a birthday and we just couldn't resist treating her to some birthday cupcakes! Especially since Zekie's favorite book at the time was Pinkalicious a story about a girl who ate so many pink cupcakes she turned pink! A perfect story my boy who LOVES both pink and cupcakes...mostly frosting. It was also hat day, so Zekes is sporting his Ikea bee hat while a slinky Squeaks looks on. A quick shout out to Ms. Holly...you're the best preschool teacher EVA! Love, Zekie and Katie
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a good book. PS I really like your kitchen bead board. I don't think I have ever told you that!

Tia Laws said...

I cannot believe how big your boys have gotten! It seems like it has been forever since we lived in Daybreak!

Katie said...

Zekie,

You can go outside. it's snowing outside. when it's raining you can play outside too. And leave me a message.

Love,
Zekie and Katie