He loved and cursed by millions across the nation. He is........the ice cream man. Rob is NOT a fan of the ice cream man. Maybe it's the outlandish prices, the children running in the street, or just the repetitive tune. Most likely though, it is because Zekie is at the other side of the spectrum and has a serious obsession with the ice cream man. He has been known to sit on the curb and cry into the air "Oh ICE CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM MAN!! Where are you?! I NEEEEEEEED YOU!!!!!" and will not be persuaded or consoled. On occasion we will be happily playing outside and then suddenly Zekie swears he can "hear" the ice cream man coming. *silence* He is NOT coming. This is why the last time the ice cream man actually DID come I was willing to get Zekie whatever ice cream treat he wanted. Even though it meant I had to write the ice cream man out a check. I know. Pathetic...but it made Zekie's whole week, so it was worth it.
The choice...
The taste...
The COMPLETE satisfaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Nice pick Zekes!He definitely knows how to pick the big one.
We too have an ice-cream man that comes at least twice a week down our road. It's hard to resist the ice-cream man. He gets us to empty our pockets a little too often. They are tasty though.
That Batman Ice Cream looks like a blue Strong Bad instead!
Once again, strong genetics are involved....to the point that y'all would bribe Joey to come up our drive way!
I love you and your posts so much! That's Robby to a T! Not liking the ice cream man.... shame on him! good thing you're such an amazing mother that you even got out your checkbook!! I loved it!!!!
Post a Comment