Let's hear it for fun times with the Ladies! Enrichment is THE best. I love having monthly activities where I can go bond with the women in the ward. I rarely take the time to schedule activities with friends on my own but do thoroughly enjoy it when it happens, so it's very convenient that the church does it for me :) The RS and the YW went on a hike to Lake Mary's and it was such a good time. The weather was perfect, the scenery lovely, and the company most enjoyable. On the way up the mountain Briton told Tamera and I about her exotic trip to Costa Rica and on the way down the mountain, Kelly told me horror stories about her pregnancies and births...so I pretty much got the full spectrum of conversation topics. All in all it was very entertaining and refreshing and I can't wait to enjoy my sistas company next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time!! I'm so bummed I had to miss it, it would've been a great time. Cute pix too!!
You guys are soooo fun! I ADORE the new family photo and your sexy skinniness! :)
Post a Comment