Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun times at Utah Lake

On July 27th, Zekie and I had the priviledge of going boating with my sister Julianne and her husband Kenny at Utah Lake. We got to go tubing, feed seagulls, have a dance party, drive the boat, and live it up on a hot July summa day. It was tons o fun. Especially when Kenny took Julianne and I on the tubing ride of a lifetime...Zekie was holding on for dear life and so were we :)
There's something about being on a boat where you just can't resist the urge to pull a Titanic "I'm the King of the World!"
Zekie LOVES his Auntie Julianne! They have had a special bond since day one. We're so lucky we live close and can see her often.
Kenny was the best uncle to Zekes and humored him by letting him "drive" the boat. They spend quite a long time chasing seagulls and driving in circles...Zekie ate up every second! Thanks Julianne and Kenny for inviting us. We can't wait for next time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Yeah! We've been waiting for this post!!! I love Zekie's Titanic pic. Classic. Thanks for coming and having fun with us!