We also made him a golf ball cake and did the usual singing bit.
Rob was kind enough to humor the boys by letting each of them take turns blowing out the candle. We always get our money's worth out of birthday candles!
Zekie LOVED helping me decorate. We left the streamers up for several days and the boys just couldn't understand why I took them down. "But it HAS to be Dada's birthday still..."
This balloon was not only festive but double as a game too. Zekie and Isaac had many a game of who can hit the balloon with their buttons.






6 comments:
That is such a COOL golf birthday cake! Perfect for Rob...and you can't beat a clean office. Happy late Birthday Rob!
That is a great balloon. I need to find me one one of those. And a Happy Birthday to Rob from all us up here in Idaho!
hey there - I went private. e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite to my blog k. Mandy
What!? You didn't want to keep the streamers up? But the blue matches so well with your blue paint. Oh well. Nice job decorating.
But I think the question on everyone's mind.. did he get in the car and drive away when he saw the playground in the backyard?
Yay! happy b-day Rob!!
Post a Comment