Weighing in at a very respectful 6 lbs 13 ounces, Caleb arrived at nearly midnight on May 2nd. He was so excited to get here that he blew a tiny hole in his lungs and ended up in the NICU, but luckily he's recoving quickly and will be out very soon. He's been doing a fabulous job at all his feedings, which is his big ticket out...so things are looking very good. The update on him as of today is that they're hooking him up with some jaundice lights, he's graduated to 3 breastfeedings a day, and they think he may have a tiny heart murmer, but probably not. The heart doc's checking him out and will let us know by tomorrow. He is very sweet, handsome and very curious about this new world we've brought him into. We're soo excited to add another fun little boy to the fam!
Here's Caleb doing what he does best...hopefully it stays that way over the next few months :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
He is so adorable I can't stand it. I am so glad that he is doing well and getting healthy! We've been praying for him a lot. I was thinking of coming to visit memorial day weekend but I don't think I can wait that long so it may be sooner. Thanks for the updates and pictures. Can you send me a picasa album of all of your pictures you are taking so I can just eat it all up. Love you lots!
Yay, good job of producing another adorable boy with another great name! Wish we were out there in Utah with you, but we'll celebrate from Michigan. Keep us updated on his progress...
Oh Congratulations! He is beautiful! Glad to hear he's healing & doing well! Great names too.
Lauriann
What a beautiful baby! I'm so glad that he is doing well and will be praying for him lots. Welcome to the mom of three boys club! :)
What a stud! We are very excited for you guys.
Congrats on another handsome boy! He is amazing and glad to hear that he is coming home and so healthy! Can't wait to see him this summer!
Post a Comment