Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Eggstravaganza

Zekie and Isaac on the hunt at the city park.
A teaching moment with the Zekes about what and who we REALLY celebrate at Easter.
Bunny Hugs :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kelly said...

The Squeaks and Zekes look so tough in that first picture. Watch out for the Bachman brothers!!! I feel bad that I didn’t teach my Sunbeam class anything about Easter on Sunday. All we did was make animal sounds for an hour and go on a pretend field trip to the zoo. (We Are Thankful For Animals – yes indeed) Hopefully I do better with my own kids!

Camille said...

Happy Easter, thanks again for the visit on Friday, it was great to see you and I think the body pillow has been a great comfort for Bryan too since I'm not snuggly right now...and we love Lindt, so thanks!

Suzanne said...

Your boys are adorable Katie. Very cute pictures. Hope to see you guys soon.

Brian and Anne said...

The boys look as sweet as ever!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Taylor Family said...

Katie, thanks for directing me to your blog. The Bachman family is so dang cute. We love you. I hope that you are feeling better and I can't wait to hang out with you and the boys.