Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Caleb's coming home from the hospital tomorrow...I couldn't ask for a better Mother's Day gift :)
Say cheese.
My little froggy.
So serious...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lars said...

I saw Rob in your yard this morning! Great news! Happy settling in at home. Take care!
Lauriann

Unknown said...

You look good, Kate. Caleb is so darling. Happy Mother's Day. Liz

Camille said...

yay! so happy he's home! hope those 2am feedings are better in your own home instead of having to go to the hospital...love you!

Camille said...

P.S. You did not just have a baby, you look so good!

Suzanne said...

I am so happy he is home safe and healthy. Congrats to you guys. I love how you have three boys Kate. Boys are so cool aren't they? I acually love being the only girl in our household. Lots of love to you guys

Kelly said...

I am excited to come see Caleb this weekend! Of course you all are fun to see too...