Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All My Babies

Please meet my 3 babies...Zekie, Isaac and Caleb. No this is not a posed picture...Isaac and Zekie decided that Caleb shouldn't get to have all the fun (and attention) and apparently wanted to remind me that they are still my babies too :) It's true; they are all still in diapers and sucking binkies. A big THANK YOU to all of our family and friends who have helped us take care of our baby boys!
Caleb says HI in all his faux hawk glory.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chiara said...

YEAH!! More bloggers to follow their every move throughout life! ;)- I'm excited summer is FINALLY here so we can see each other and play everyday. Whooo Hooo!

Kelly said...

What cute boys! I miss you all already. That first picture is hilarious. So are you going to try to keep up with mom and see if you can pop out three more in the next three years?

Rasheta Family said...

I can't believe you have three boys and all so close. are you surviving? How did our moms do it? Well, they are precious. Congrats to you and Rob!!
-Anissa

Ken and Amy said...

Your babies are adorable! I don't envy your diaper bill each month. Glad Caleb is home now safe and sound!

Anne said...

Psh, I keep looking at this to see if there is anything new!
More, more!