With the new addition of our sweet Caleb, I decided that it was time to take some family pictures. My fabulous cousin Natalie took these at Murray park and got some great shots! Lucky for us, she was very patient and understanding in trying to get 3 little boys to look pleasant at the same time. Needless to say we're glad we live in this digital era and could take a ton of shots and find the couple that turned out :)
You'd never know that these two precious boys pound on each other daily.
Little Caleb...growing up so fast already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Those are really cute pics! Good job to Natalie and all of you for suffering through the trauma of family pictures! Proud Brenanny
Caleb's eyes are so blue. Your hair looks great in the family shot. What a handsome family!
You need to come and visit me soon!
Great photos!
very very cute! what handsome little men you have!
I do have to say, that I believe you have the BEST photographer! Love the pictures! :o)
What a beautiful family! I am so glad we got to visit during the reunion ~ your boys are so cute! I am so glad that I get to keep tabs with your family through the blog - -
Post a Comment