Here's Zekie doing his very best job of being brave while sitting on the creepiest Easter Bunny you've ever seen. I told Zekes to run up and sit on his knee so I could take a picture and he whispered back very concerned "ummmm....can you come with me?"
Good ol' Lehi City put on an Easter Celebration Friday that Zekie and I thoroughly enjoyed. The glory is we got into all the festivities for free (a $10 value) because right when we pulled up it started to drizzle and they packed up the ticket table and hauled it away. Our evening included walking through the Lehi museum, viewing live birds of prey, making a bunny shaker (pictured above), coloring an Easter egg with a gummy dinosaur inside, petting a REAL bunny, and eating a sweeeeet hot dog dinner with Costco cookies while listening to local bands. It was truly a fabulous Mother/son date of Easter joy.
Behold the Bachman boys...ALL of them. This was Sunday morning before church. I was hoping to get them cute matching vests but settled for shirts they already had that I told myself were practically Easter egg colors.
We were blessed to have Rob's parents come visit us for Easter. Our main activity was hopping into our new van (a light blue Honda Odyssey) and taking a joy ride up to the temple. After that we came back and bummed around the house. Everyone was happy because I got help with the boys, Diane got to play with her grandkids, Rob Sr. and Jr. got to watch golf, and the boys got plenty of love and attention. We never did get around to dying Easter eggs or having a true meaning of Easter lesson...but as before mentioned we were all happy...and that's worth celebrating :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That Easter bunny was in dire need of a mask! Zekie is one brave kid.
hahah - I love Zekes and the creepy Easter Bunny!!
That bunny is creepy. Poor Zekie!!! Looks like the emperor off of star wars. Check out url.
http://media.gamespy.com/columns/image/article/550/550110/the-top-10-unannounced-star-wars-games-and-guides--20040921033110332.jpg
Post a Comment