My little man Caleb all decked out in his Sunday wear. Is he handsome or what?
If I can't have a little girl...atleast I can play matchy matchy with a Magenta Zekes.
Rob and his "shadow", whipping up some delish cupcakes. Major father/son bonding :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Katie, Evan has a friend who is an excellent pediatric allergist. If Issac isn't already seeing one, let me know. There are only a couple in the valley.
Looks like a fun day.
You may have the cutest boys, but I have the cutest grandbabies! Hope they are feeling better:)
You guys look great in your matching magenta. Zekes can pull off any color!
I just read through the last few posts. You have such a cute family. I can't believe the peanut allergy story. Poor kid. I would be so paranoid all the time. Peanuts are in so many things! I just got one out of Landon's nose. funny story for later!
Anissa
Hey, it's Jill and I found your blog! So, now you have mine, and you don't have to remember all those consonants, or vowels, or whatever!
Post a Comment