Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Caleb is clearly an outside boy! As you can see, he does not shy away from crawling in the grass. He was loving every minute of his first splash pool experience.
What a poser!
We are so lucky to have a whole street chuck full of neighborhood boys. Here are Sam & Squeaks...and Zekie & Chaffee. They are so ready for the hike to the lake.
Zekie absolutely idolizes Chaffee. Luckily Chaffe is very sweet to Zekie and humors his requests to hold hands and be best of friends :)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Caleb's a future lifeguard! I'm glad I finally got to see who Chaffee is:)

WRYUN said...

So cute!! Love all the boys hanging out and I especially love all the kids in the neighborhood running up and down the street! Yay for summertime!!!

Lars said...

Great new blog title-love the font and super photo!

What fun neighbor boys (including yours).