Monday, March 3, 2008

I love feeding myself!

So I haven't posted anything for quite a while and it's mostly because...WINTER WILL NOT END! Just when you start to see the grass again and get all excited about the 55 degree weather, BAM! Another storm hits and you're back to the 30's and 40's again. In the meanwhile my boys keep growing...especially the one inside me. Here's a shot of Isaac after feeding himself some pasta. You may think that I'm a good mother to let my child get nice and messy as he learns better eye hand coordination, etc. No, no. I would have happily postponed this developement to save myself the major job of cleaning up, but Isaac just won't have it. HE HAS TO FEED HIMSELF. So yes, my independent 1 year old is pleased as you can see...with his clear achievement of manhood.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

He does look so proud and happy! How is the basement coming along? I heard the sheetrock is up...

Ken and Amy said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Tanner is the same way... he has to feed himself all by himself! I too hate the major cleaning up after EVERY meal!