Saturday, January 12, 2008

Isaac's 1st Birthday!

Isaac had a very lovely first birthday amoungst family...complete with a scrumptious dinner, presents (cute clothes), and a delicious chocolate birthday cake made by his gourmet grandma.
Ever since Zekie's birthday in October he's been really into the whole blowing out the candle thing, and was more than happy to help Isaac in the extinquishing dept.
Here he is! The Birthday Boy :) It's been a fabulous year with Isaac Robert...and to prove that he was older and officially more able he took his first steps the night before he turned one. What a big, talented strong boy!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! What a little man! Hopefully we can see him in person soon to wish him a happy year #2. Thanks for the updates Katie, and Bryan loved the shout outs to the fishies. He was like, oh yeah, I like that friend of yours! Me too!

Kelly said...

Maybe someday I will be a good auntie and make Issac a bunny cake! :) Birthdays are the best. That is fun Issac is on the verge of walking. Maybe the competition between the grandma's will start all over again. You are the blogging queen! Way to keep things up!

Kristen said...

What a beautiful family! Congrats on making it even bigger. I think I won't be so ambitious the second time around...it is a lot of work to have one (i can't imagine two at all yet). I am also glad to hear you are a twlight fan...isn't it nice to have a clean romance novel! happy birthday to Issac!

Ken and Amy said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Isaac, happy birthday to you! And congrats on the first steps....very exciting!

Rasheta Family said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Wow, you will have 3 kids in 2 1/2 years. You are like my mom! Keep it up and you will have 7 in 8 years and three months like her!! I am not made of the same material you guys are.
So happy for you guys. Good luck.
Love, Anissa

Suzanne said...

Happy birthday Isaac. You are so good for throwing parties. I loved the up dates.

Kelly said...

I am sending off the three DVD's and two sets of earrings right........NOW.

The Taggart's said...

Katie,
Oh my... i must have too much time on my hands with mark working graveyards because i started a blog!!!!! it's not quite rob and katie worthy, but it's a blog.... i might even learn how to check my e-mail, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.