Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween in the Jungle!





Well, we survived another Halloween! As you can see by the pictures we dressed our boys up at cool cats this Halloween with Zekie as a lion and Isaac as a leopard. Zekie's roar still needs some work considering it's a mere whisper...but it wasn't likely he was going to scare anyone anyways. Zekie did think Halloween was rather terrifying though. Something about knocks and ringing at the door always sends him into hyperventilation. However when it was his turn to ring the bell and say "treat!" he decided Halloween wasn't so bad afterall. I mean what other holiday can you grab as many suckers out of a bowl that your little hands can manage to grab onto. NUM!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ken and Amy said...

ARRR Matie! Your cool cats are purrrdie cute especially with their pirate mommy.

Kelly said...

I LOVE MY NEPHEWS! I am so excited I get to see you all again this weekend. Babysitting them was so much fun! I recognize that pirate outfit! Nice work.

Rasheta Family said...

Your boys are adorable. Maybe we can get together on Dec. I will be htere for about 2 weeks. I would love to see the Thurman clan!
Anissa