Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Snow Dance


Zekie was sooo excited that it snowed yesterday! He exclaimed "Oooooooooh s'no'w". As well as "Zekie, no, outside." He did lots of snow dances and jumps, but mostly enjoyed catching snowflakes in his mouth :) The exciting life of a 2 year old.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrea Whipple McCloy said...

Zekie looks like he's having lots of fun! Cute picture! I like the falling snow!

Kelly said...

This has nothing to do with this post (which is extremely cute), but I think it would be great if you posted the "knuckles" picture of the boys in your sidebar! I love it when they do that! :) PS Have fun in Florida! (You are going to have to post pictures to the Thurman blog o-tay?

Suzanne said...

CUte blog Kate. We just had our first and probably our last day of snow. We had to drag James in after 4 hours of playing in it. Love all your pictures. Send more.

Brian and Anne said...

Very cute! The first snow is always the most fun. :)