Friday, October 19, 2007
Zekie's 2nd Birthday
October 18th was Zekie's 2nd birthday. His Dada came home for lunch and brought us Cafe Rio for the occassion. Zekie thoroughly enjoyed the cream from his keylime pie...off the end of the candles he blew out like a champ! Zekie got some Mega Blocks and has had just as much fun with the bag they came in as he has with the blocks. All in all he had a fabulous birthday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
What pretty blue eyed boys you have. And I mean all three of them. The blocks look fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEKES!
Hi Katie and family! I haven't seen many pictures of your little guys and I can't get over them! SO cute! I added your link to my blog so I can keep tabs! Drop us a line! Leslie
Happy birthday, Zekie! Being 2 is big stuff. :)
Post a Comment