Well it's been a couple years since the last time I posted but the boys got on the blog yesterday and really enjoyed reading it so I thought I'd try to get it going again. Here's a small adventure we had when we were off track. We've had record high temps in Utah for February so we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and go to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. None of the older boys were very excited to go AT ALL but Noah couldn't wait to go on a "horsey ride". Because we were off track most other kids were in school and he was able to go on horsey rides over and over to his delight!
Noah had the biggest grin and kept saying "Yehaw!" He loved every minute of his rides and would've happily rode into the sunset if I'd let him.
We brought some friends along...Here's the crew...Zeke, Isaac, Jordan "JoJo", Kara, Caleb (the football kept him happy cause he was "booorrrrrrred" most of the time, Ema and Noah. They had a good time yelling making animal "noises" at the various chickens, peacocks and turkeys.
We also got to go on a lovely horse and cart ride that was bumpy and breezy, but good for us I'm sure.
Pants was sooo happy to be out and about with friends at the farm. Such a happy and cute boy!
Plowing up the fields...he's my number 1 farmer!
Not pictured... Isaac found a stuffed wolf at the gift shop that he happily paid $17 of his allowance money for and has been loving on ever since. He tried to name him "Shadow" but Noey nick named him "Wolfy Bear" and the name has stuck. Isaac sleeps with him every night so I guess he was worth the big allowance bucks after all.
Next we headed over to Cabelas to check out more "stuffed animals". The kids had fun in the aquarium, looking at animals, popping fake guns, eating treats, playing checkers and running a muck.
Sheriff Noey Pants thoroughly enjoyed borrowing this hat and black lab for an hour or two before we put them back. The finale of our day was when this wild and crazy boy who missed his nap decided that his shoe should "go swimming with the fishy's" and chucked his shoe into the fish pond! Luckily the maintenance lady had a long net and was able to save it before it sunk to the bottom. The End.





1 comment:
I haven't heard the term "off-track" in 25 years.
Post a Comment