While we were in Austria we stopped by the Salt Mine. It was fun to get all dressed up in our mining jumpsuit and go down into the depths of the earth to learn about the whole salt mining process.
These clearly are pictures of pictures because I was feeling too cheap to buy them. I snapped them just in time before the lady selling them started yelling loud scary things in German at me. Stupid American tourist. They had these awesome wood slides that the miners used to quickly go down into the mine. They were easily the best part of the tour. It was funny because all the other groups slid quietly down them but we of course couldn't help ourselves from hooting and hollaring!
The fun little train ride into the mine. Good thing we we're all friends, with the coziness of it all. Another highlight of the mine excursion was floating across the boat along the top of the salt water as we saw a wicked lazer light show on the ceiling. Definitely reccomend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Way cool! I totally would've snapped a picture of the picture too! It's like the pix of splash mtn. at Disneyland, who can afford those after buying your park pass?
What a cool little ride. You guys look like you are ready for the Olympics or something in your little suits!
That looks SO fun! I especially like the matching suits :)
I definitely need copies of these photos!
You rock Katie! I haven't checked your blog in a while and you are awesome for posting all those Europe trip pics. Seriously the BEST trip. EVER. Oh the memories! It's too bad I've lost my enthusiam for blogging lately, let alone our trip, can I just borrow all yours?!! :)
vjcjcjcjcjosudcujxyhddydciuuuuuuuuuuucgcjudgdjdgysuagjesdoadiusd;hslududd;[oand8i0as8dp0a884748c luclddnfudlfudlyfufufuuuudcghvjculpfhvureh8r8e884jedfhudeuduuizyxuxuzzzzzzzzyyuzyzuzyztzuzyzyxyzuzuzuzu
ejugtiewyir3h6erioyw6ri634648i63tiwe7wtdiwtwtei5ogd47g36736 63266392463969643696496368gkugddkusgdkstuy
hdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhddhdhdhdhdhdhhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhhdhdhdhhdhhdhdhdhdhdhhdhdhhdh zekie
Post a Comment