Monday, September 29, 2008

Preschool Pride

Zekie LOVES preschool! Today they got to make Fruit Loop necklaces and of course the second we got home he requested that I take it off him so he could chomp it up. Here he is infront of our refridgerator that is proudly plastered with all his preschool papers of joy. Isaac and the neighbor boy Sam wanted to be in the picture too...so here they all are, happily enjoying an afternoon filled will trampoline jumping, grilled cheese sandwich and grapes lunch eating, Thomas the tank engine watching, and electric piano demo dancing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lars said...

So great! I'm out of the groove and Emma's are just in a pile with her sisters' school papers. Yeah, that necklace didn't even make it home. ha ha

Kelly said...

Zekie looks so proud! I could go for a grilled cheese sandwich right now. Can I come hang out :)