Monday, September 29, 2008
Mr. Smiley
"Look how big I am!" Caleb seems to say in this picture ;) He just had his 4 month doctor's appt. and here's his stats:
Weight: 14 lbs. 9 oz. (50%)
Length: 27 in. (95%)
Head: 41 cm (25%)
He is definitely a social boy and easily smiles for anyone he can make eye contact with. He can also scream with the best of them and I am seriously going to buy ear plugs the next time I go to the store. All in all we love our baby boy and are so happy with his daily progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I remember him being so long he was getting hard to hold! I think you have got an athlete on your hands!!! Can you post some pics of your living room makeover? I couldn't see it too well through the text. Love ya~
Post a Comment