Sunday, February 13, 2011

Isaac’s 4th Birthday (in Farmington)

DSC_0825Isaac turned the glorious age of 4, and thus to celebrate we joined with Rob’s side of the family and threw a par-tay!  Isaac is super into Spiderman, and so I attempted to have a Spidermanish theme.  For our activity the cousins and I made a toilet paper spider web.  Then we made up a game where you could get points/candy by balancing small toys on the web.DSC_0828DSC_0831Candy love.DSC_0836Twin love.DSC_0837The game’s finale was throwing larger toys at the web to destroy it.DSC_0840Isaac unfortunately wasn’t fast enough to get in on the earlier destroying but Aunt Kimi saved the day by helping him get THE BIGGEST stuffed bear and chucking it right threw the middle.

DSC_0849DSC_0851

Sweet Grandma…                 Silly Grandpa…

DSC_0856The biggest blow ever… and the wish?  To be Spiderman when he grows up.  The other day Isaac let out a big sigh and said “It’s taking such a yong (long), yong, yong time to be Spiderman.”DSC_0858So proud of his blow and all the cheers from fam.  Isaac’s been quite humble lately and tells me daily about how “awesome” he is.DSC_0865Isaac’s love comes and goes by the minute.  If he’s happy with you he tells you “I yuv you Mama.” or maybe even “I wish I were a Mama.”  but if he’s mad he has no reservations to say “I don’t yuv you anymore!” or “I’m not going to marry you!”DSC_0866DSC_0872Nothing draws cousins like a magnet faster than a new present.DSC_0881The theme for presents for Isaac this year was remote control cars.  He got one from both grandmas and me and Rob…but his very favorite present was a car from Mark, Kimi, Peyton and Ryker, that had lights, blasters, and noises that pop out when you push it.  Isaac gave the best reaction of “OH!! THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!!”

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That is quality toilet paper that it can withstand a Spiderman Par-tay~~ I hope he always loves his twin:)

Jill said...

Cute party! Your boys are getting so big, it makes me super sad that we aren't there for Spencer to play with them. Glad he had a great b-day and got exactly what he wanted!!! Hope you are all doing well!