To camp or not to camp...that is the question. Rob and I debated back and forth on whether it would be fun/practical to go to the annual Daybreak campout and ACTUALLY camp out. I was for, Rob was against...and finally we decided to blame it on the rain...yeah, yeah. Although we decided not to set up an official tent, etc. we still went for the festivities and free food clearly. The boys had the time of their lives! Little did we know that in addition to the typical hot dog dinner and movie, this year they had animals to look at and pet (everything from snakes to chinchilas), and better still fire engines, ambulences, police cars and motorcycles! My boys were in heaven! They got sticker badges from the super nice fire and police men AND got to go inside and explore all the vehicles. It was like a dream come true. Zekie of course, tried to push the limit and kept trying to talk them into taking him for a spin around the block!
Zekes cheesin' it up next to his sweet police bike, sporting all his official sticker badges.
Caleb was pretty sure the best part of it all was the free Cheetos. I thought it would be fun to wear something "campy" for kicks, and went with this random hankerchief Rob's had since the 80's I'm sure. My "friend" told me it was "sooo ugly, it was cool." I'm still not quite sure whether to take that as a compliment or not :) Isaac's favorite activity was running around with two hypercolor pencils/magic wands yelling at the top of his lungs "Pocus! Pocus!"
My little SWAT team in full force. The city of South Jordan has never been so safe (or dangerous.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I love the boyz of South Jordan Swat!!! What a perfect activity:)
It seems like they geared that activity just for your family. It sounds like it couldn't have been any better.
DANG! I'm so sad we were out of town and had to miss this. My boys would have been in heaven too! I hope the boys feel asleep fast and slept in after all that excitement!!
I'm surprised Zekie only asked for a ride and not to drive! Caleb has great taste in cuisine :)
Thank you VERY much for that quote on my blog. I LOVE it! I've printed it out and put it on my fridge. You are wonderful. Thanks for being such a good friend!
Post a Comment