On January 6th, Isaac had an incredible 2nd birthday party! I'm sure even though it took several blows to get his candle extinguished, his birthday wish came true. The highlight of the night for Isaac was playing with cousins and friends on a blow up air trampoline and ball pit! He also had a fantastic time opening and playing with presents and eating pizza and cake. We love our sweet, trouble, entertaining two year old :)
See how clean he's being? His hands didn't get chocolatey at all :) Isaac decided since it was his birthday cake, he had full liberty to "dive" right in.
The Handy Manny toy tool set was a big hit...with ALL the kids, and grandparents too :)
Here are Isaac and Zekes wearing their "birthday suits". The end to a perfect day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So awesome!
Time goes by way too fast.
You are such a good mother.
I am glad we're family.
I love naked bath shots!
Post a Comment