Zekie decided since it was his birthday he would exercise some artistic license and jazz up his birthday song a little. Don't mind his birthday "cake". The boys had a bit of a stomach bug so I decided to whip up a birthday jello instead :) If you'd like to hire out Zekie for your own birthday performances...let us know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
OH MY HECK! Your blog page looks aMaZiNg! How do you do it all! You are the best multi-tasker ever! I had a fun time hanging out with you and my nephews! I will hopefully get some pictures of our adventures up soon.
Oh and of course Zekie is so very musical. Did you guys have to practice when he was suppose to toot the recorder :)
aww cute! My son had a birthday jello for his 3rd birthday too! Can't beat J E L L O!
You guys have some seriously cute boys! We went private. Email me and I'll send you link!
shannonesplin@gmail.com
ndeed Zeke has some impressive musical talent. Wanted to let you know that I started a blog (yes, the peer pressure finally got to me) and I added you as a friend. Hope that's okay...http://heathernjeremy.blogspot.com
Off the topic of 3rd birthday, but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you family photo from the breakfast. So great!! Now that's the way to do it...have the parents in the photo!
Post a Comment