Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blue Steel







6 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

Isaac's said...

K... how cute are your boys!! I still can't believe how close they are in age.. and I thought I was doing it close!!! Don't you love it tho! I love clumping my kids together and having them grow up together. I love that idea!... Love the blue steel... can't believe how much it looks like that!

I miss you too... Maybe we should do a playdate soon.. especially when I start feeling better.

Kelly said...

Oh wow Zekes! You take the cake.

Can't wait for a Halloween picture update. I love those boys in their costumes!

Kelly said...

Can I also request a video of Issac escaping from his crib and his victory smile... it makes me melt :)

Jared & Larisa said...

Love it! Hey Katie, I saw your address on Camille's blog, hope you don't mind me blogstalking you :) You're kids are adorable. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Rasheta Family said...

this is hilarious!!